Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This Weeks Email

Hey all! Well things a re going great here in Teteles, always plenty of work to get done, and plenty of service to give. I love the mission. This week we found a sister and her daughters that just are in so much need of the restored gospel in their vidas. Her name is Socorro, and she has passed through so many trials that I cant even comprehend. But i know that the Lord can. He truly is the only one who could have suffered all things so that he could know how to ¨socorrer a los de su pueblo¨ I don't remember what it says en el english but something like help those of his people. He truly went through it all, and there is not a pain or suffering that he knoweth not. HE is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, and i beg to one day fully understand his everlasting atonement. I give so much thanks that the Lord saw fit to send me here, to let me learn and grow, and to experience the joy that is felt preaching to His children. There is just so many people that deserve the same opportunity that many of us have had to receive the message of the restoration. I love God and thank him for the parents He gave me that were always willing to teach me this Gospel. My brothers and sisters who have put the example before me, and my friends who have done so as well. I pray for each of you, and know the Lord is by your side. So much work still to do! I love you all
Elder Redfern

No comments: