Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hey everybody! Wasn't this weekend just amazing! being able to hear the voice of a true Prophet of the Lord is a blessing that not all have had nor even lived in the time to do so. I love the fact that the Lord loves us so much that he still sends us Prophets and Apostles. Every day i realize how ungrateful i have been for all the blessings the Father has given me. What an opportunity is truly is to live in the time of the restoration of the True Gospel of Jesus Christ. I feel so blessed to have strong and fiathful Parents that have lead and guided me and supported me in all that we´ve done. Well here in Teteles things are moving forward. We have the chance to be peoples first glance upon the one and true church and it is def a humbling experience, at least i thought it was until i heard Pres Uchtdorf speak and realized how incredibly prideful i still am ha. Here I'm wearing gloves and a sweater because yes it is like 55 degrees. Talk about cold my friends. We are looking constantly and knocking all doors and talking to everybody in the streets to be able to find those prepared children of God. Every minute does count. And being a little alejado from society when have to travel a little bit but even than there is a way to use the time efficiently. I love you all and give you thanks for your grand support and love that you have demonstrated. i hope you all have a great week!
elder Redfern

No comments: