Sunday, July 25, 2010

Steven Brooke & Gage

These guys will be here this week to live with us until December...I cant wait! Steven will be working for me right next door to our house.

I will get to come home from work everyday to this...isnt he delicious? We look forward to babysitting as often as they let us! I only get them for a few months but it will be worth it!


And we get the pleasure of getting to know our DIL better...we have only been together a few times and always short visits or with lots of ppl around. She is talented and sweet and a great little mommy! I look forward to learning alot from her! Our extended family and ward family are excited too! Lots happens while they are here...next week BREE returns from her mission in Argentina...Chris returns from his mission in Mexico November 4th.


Hurry guys! We can't wait!



1 comment:

lindquist said...

Oh, Toni...I'm so happy for you. I loved the short few months Kati & Tyler & Quincy lived with us while they were house hunting. And how cool that your kids are 'coming back home'. In a month I will lose 2 and it will certainly be different around our house! I think all the empty nest hype isn't what it's cracked up to be...but 'technically' I guess I have one more year to REALLY determine that. Sigh.
Love you and miss you girlie,
Velenti