Tuesday, December 13, 2011

BREE IS ENGAGED!!!



 
 Bree has met the love of her life...Sam Hillam. He seems perfect for her. He is crazy about her. She is crazy in love. I know you are wondering where and when...
Jan 28th in the Idaho Falls Temple...yes you read that right. So during the Christmas season you know what we will be doing...planning planning planning a wedding across the country! Maybe my last child will get married where we live...HA... Probably not!!

We are so happy for her and we look forward to meeting him in a week!!

4 comments:

Rice Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! wow, so crazy and so exciting!

Kati Howard said...

So very exciting! I can't really blame her for not wanting to wait forever to get married, plus it's difficult to manage when in you're in school. I also feel for you Toni, planning with a daughter who's away is really difficult. But it can be done! My mom and I managed. :) Wishing you luck.

Whitney said...

So, so, soooo happy for her!!!

Halo BW said...

So happy for Bree!

http://www.newjordanscheapshoesonlinesale.com/trik-sukses-mengajukan-pinjaman-online-terbaik-proses-mudah-dan-terpercaya.html