Wednesday, March 25, 2009

NYC GIRLS WEEKEND!!

Before I left Cali my friends and I had planned a long girls weekend to NYC. We all have been except Holly. We have been anticipating this trip for many months...some of the highlights!
Happy 29th birthday Kim

Magnolia Bakery- obsession of the weekend

Holly & I Grand Central Station


Drag Queen convention going on at our Hotel!


A carraige ride thru Central Park


At a NYC Loft!



A Temple trip & church was awesome!


Blue Water Grill! YUM!


Holly after a makeover


The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet- so fun!


Times Square!
We literally ate our way thru NYC...some of my favorites...Carmines,Blue Water Grill, Sara Beths Kitchen (fave), Yum Yums Too! Make sure you check these out next time you are there.

It was such a fun trip...loved being with my girlyfriends. Miss you guys already but will see in you in July (more on that in the next post)

Next year somewhere tropical!!!

No comments: