Sunday, August 29, 2010

THIS WEEKS EMAIL


Hey all!
Well this week was another great and awesome week in Veracruz! We were extremely busy with lots of work but that is always the best part. Tomorrow my little nephew Gbaby turns two! Man how time has flown by! Everyday more there is always experiences that just make you Love the mission more. It is so great to put in the effort and try to comprehend the spirit and to rejoice together with the investigators when they than feel the love of Christ and understand that this is the truth. We are relearning many things from the new lessons from Preach My Gospel which are supposed to help missionaries be better, and more spiritual teachers. Ha I which i had like no time to be able to do this things for some reasons i havent been doing all my mission. Most of them are just simple adjustments but that can truly change a lesson and invite the Spirit more. What a blessing it is to be guided by living Prophets. I love the Gospel and I know it is true. I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love
Elder Redfern


No comments: